ABSTRACT : 1
Title : New Tuck and Lift operation with Triangles and Diamond Technique : A Preliminary Report
Body Contouring Surgery in patients with obesity and in patients who have significantly lost weight is a challenging task. Various techniques are available, more and more new techniques are being tried and introduced. Since the deformities are so significant and varied in different patients - achieving a satisfactory result to the satisfaction of the patient and surgeon is often difficult.
One of the reason is the complexity of the techniques and difficulty in reproducibility of the operation.
A predictable and easy to perform surgical technique is developed. Simple and accurate markings lead to a predictable short scar and correction of deformities.
A preliminary report is presented in this 52nd World Congress of IACS..
ADVANTAGES with this Technique over Traditional Techniques are :
1. Marking of Triangles and Diamond depends upon the chosen site of the scar.
2. Dimensions of TRIANGLES and DIAMOND MARKINGS depends upon the extent of looseness and descent of soft tissues and skin.
3. Scar remains in hidden areas, less visible.
4. Site of scar is PREDICTABLE.
5. Downwards extension of scar is in UPPER MEDIAL THIGH or UPPER INNER ARMS.
6. Even after significant excision of loose skin and soft tissue, mobilization and anchoring, the resultant scar quality is GOOD.
7. Science and Technique of 'MARKINGS' is easy to learn and follow.
8. Technique is reproducible with good results.
9. Results are well accepted by the patients.
10. This technique overcomes the short comings of the Traditional Techniques particularly of LONG
UNACCEPTABLE SCARS, VISIBLE SCARS, and UNPREDICTABLE sites of the scars
ABSTRACT : 2
Title : Simple and Easy Technique of Suspension Breast :
A Preliminary Report
Amongst the ideal concepts of beauty in modern society, female breast is portrayed to be youthful, non-ptotic, evenly contoured and projected healthy. After pregnancies, obesity, and post-weight loss and as a result of advancing age, breast losses its youthful appeal, become ptotic, healthy contours and projection are lost. Patient desires to shed these presentations and imagines regaining new youthful picture.
Cosmetic surgeons over period of time have been trying to do mastopexy using various techniques. To achieve the desired goals with minimal scarring, an easy simple technique is used. A preliminary report is presented in this 52nd World Congress of IACS.
ADVANTAGES with this technique over other techniques are :
1. Dimensions of MARKINGS depends upon the extent of looseness and descent of soft tissues and skin.
2. Scar remains in less visible junction of NAC
3. Site of scar is PREDICTABLE.
4. Even after significant anchoring, the resultant scar quality is GOOD.
5. Science and Technique of 'MARKINGS' is easy to learn and follow.
6. Technique is reproducible with good results.
7. Results are well accepted by the patients.
8. This technique overcomes the short comings of the Traditional Techniques particularly
UNACCEPTABLE SCARS, VISIBLE SCARS ON BREAST & UNPREDICTIBLE SITES of the scars.